Alison and Simon get many requests for recipes and books catering to special diets. Over the years the request that has come up most frequently has been for a book to help those suffering from diabetes. So, they are pleased to announce that in conjunction with Diabetes New Zealand, Simon and Alison have produced Easy Everyday Recipes for the Whole Family: The New Zealand Diabetes Cookbook.
It is packed with over 100 recipes (some modified family favourites and some ‘purpose built’), that are practical and which the whole family will enjoy – without the need to cook separate meals!
– Better breakfasts and satisfying soups
– Quick and delicious dips and lunches
– Popular fish, meat and vegetarian mains
– Interesting ideas for salads and vegetables
– Desserts and baking for occasional treats and so much more!
Easy everyday recipes for the whole family says it all!
Fabulous recipes that are easy to make and that the whole family can enjoy. Every recipe is accompanied with a Nutritional Analysis, which means diabetics and those cooking for diabetics can plan complete menus.